Thursday, April 12, 2007

Why I'm Not A Lesbian...

I won...just kidding...i don't win.
but it's nice to get some support and recognition every once in a while.
let me explain:
i submitted a playlist for my friend's (can i call you a friend? i mean i know we've only met once, but i feel like i know you fairly well - well, that's not true either. i've only heard all about the wonderful amazing hutson - i'm sure there are flaws in there somewhere. somewhere. - anyway. you decide. if we need to be defined.i'd be fine living in ambiguity. i do most of the time.)
playlist/mixtape competition and he posted it. now i made this mix when i was at work and didn't have access to my music. and now, upon listen to it as a whole...i might have made different choices. but it's too late. and i still love all the songs i put on it. so i stick by my list.

you can check it out at http://postersofrockstars.blogspot.com/

i'd post it here...but i don't know how to do that yet...sorry.

he had me comment on each of the songs i chose and the more i thought about it, the more it was evident that they all revolved around one thing. or person rather. but i tried not to convey that too much...apparently i failed.

reading his comments reminded me just how much my heart hurts. though it's nice to know i'm not alone. misery loves company, right?

No comments: